Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-DALDA Foundation has announced fully funded scholarships in Pakistan for all those candidates who want to pursue their career in Intermediate but cannot afford their education. Candidates seeking need-based scholarships to further their education are encouraged to go through the Dalda Scholarship Program and apply.
Fully Funded Scholarships will be provided to all students from all provinces of Pakistan. You can continue your FA/FSc intermediate degree programs. They also offer funded scholarships for Matric, intermediate, graduate, and post-graduate programs every year if you can apply only if you have passed Matric.
Nowadays, it is not easy for many Pakistanis to get a good education after Matric due to inflation and the cost of institutions. If you choose government institutes, you get a poor education. Everyone wants to get a quality education that leads to a bright future. But sadly, most children cannot afford it.
The Children of Pakistan are very talented, but inflation is in their way. Instead of pursuing higher education, they are forced to work as employees. We hope to make a difference for underprivileged students in Pakistan by providing them with the best opportunities wherever they are found.
Dalda Foundation brings you the best lifetime opportunity, so don’t despair and start enrolling. All matriculation students will be awarded a fully funded Scholarship for their higher studies.
The DALDA Foundation is an independent and non-profitable organization aiming to help as many Pakistanis as possible by granting different programs and scholarships. For further information about the Dalda Foundation scholarship, check the details below and apply.
How To Apply For Dalda Foundation 2022-23
|Program Type||Need-Based |
|APPLICATION DEAD LINE||15-NOV-2022|
ABOUT DALDA FOUNDATION
Dalda Foundation started its business in 2004 by donating around Rs 1.33 billion to Unilever Pakistan.The company supplies rapeseed and edible oil across the country. Later he took the initiative to help the poor people of Pakistan. To spearhead this initiative, a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) was formed and named the Dalda Foundation.
The main objective of this foundation was to support modern health facilities in Pakistan. Soon after the foundation was formed, they realized that even the poorest students in the country needed financial assistance. So, they started a learning program to help nurture poor but brilliant students across the country.
Who Can Apply Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-23
I am entering more information about eligible applicants who are students.
- General Science
- Home Economics
- Arts ICS Diploma in Associate Engineering
- In all the above disciplines, students will be awarded this foundation.
Outlines of DALDA Foundation 2022-2023.
- It is for matriculation students who want to pursue higher studies
- This is a fully funded scholarship program.
- It provides intermediate level degrees.
- DALDA Foundation provides
- Pakistan hosts it.
Eligibility Criteria For Dalda Foundation Scholarship 2022-23
To apply for the Dalda Foundation you must meet the following criteria:
- Students who are currently studying in government institutions can apply for this program.
- Students availing of fee waivers in private colleges can apply for this
- First-year students are eligible. Scholarship.
- Students must be permanent residents of Pakistan.
- The student’s age should be less than or equal to 17 years.
- The salary of the student’s parents should be around 20,000 per month.
- The student must pass the matriculation examination in 2022.
- A student’s house should not exceed 1080 ms.
- Students with O LEVELS MAY ALSO APPLY FOR TH PROGRAMME
The applicant is required to submit the following documents before or during interviews;
- Result card of matriculation
- CNIC or student birth certificate
- Guardian’s payment receipt
- Address of the applicant
Process of Selection
- Evaluation will be done on a grant
- basis. Students will be informed about the evaluation date.
- Parents will also be interviewed.
- The scholarship will be canceled if the candidate fails the examination.
- The Foundation reserves the right to withdraw/cancel, or extend. / Reduce the bursary awarded.
Application Deadline For Dalda Foundation 2022-23
The application submission deadline is; November 15, 2022.
How to Apply
Download the application form from the website
- You can get the application form by sending an email to the below-mentioned email id