E Passport Fees in Pakistan 2023
Pakistan’s Union Interior Ministry said in a meeting on Saturday that the government is going to introduce E passport fees in Pakistan in 2023, even though it is not increasing the regular foreign passport fees. He also said that the normal passport fees in Pakistan are the same as before.
ALSO CHECK http://pakstudentportal.com/hec-jobs/
E Passport Fee Schedule 2023 E Passport Fee in Pakistan 2023
E Passport Fee 2023 Pakistan
- people of Pakistan are enjoying this e-passport facility only in Islamabad. The e-passport will soon be available in other cities of Pakistan. You will find Pakistan E Passport Fee 2023 category wise.
- In this regard, the 1st category of e-passport has 36 pages and is valid for 5 years.
- Ordinary fee for 36-page e-passport is Rs.9000 and urgent fee for 36-page e-passport is Rs.15000.
- The fee of Rs 13,500 is for the 10-year 36-page category, while the normal and emergency fee is Rs 22,500 for the 10-year 36-page e-passport.
- Similarly, category 2 has 72 pages of e-passport. Rs 16500 for 5 years with regular installments and Rs 27000 for urgent.
- The normal fee for issuing a 72-page e-passport for 10 years is Rs 24,750 and for urgent it is Rs 40,500.
- All these e-passport fees are allowed under ordinary, diplomatic and official categories.
Ordinary passport of Pakistan
Ordinary Pakistani passports are issued to all citizens of Pakistan who must complete all official documents.
Official passport of Pakistan
Official passports of Pakistan are issued to MPAs / MNAs, Ministers of State, Supreme Court / Supreme Court Judges of Pakistan, Government employees and officers on foreign assignments.
Diplomatic passport of Pakistan
Diplomatic passports are issued to high-ranking government officials, diplomats and other authorized categories of persons in accordance with Section 45 of Part I of the 2006 Passport and Visa Manual. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for the approval of diplomatic passports.