The Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF) of the Cabinet Secretariat’s Poverty Alleviation and Social Division, Government of Pakistan, has introduced the Ehsaas interest-free loan program 2023-24.
Ehsaas loan program online Registration This program is part of the Ehsaas Kafalat initiative, and 50% of the loans will be awarded to female candidates.
The program promotes financial inclusion and marginalized mainstream groups, including skilled youth, women, people with special abilities, transgender individuals, BISP, and Zakat & Baitul Mal beneficiaries. PPAF Partners, including Akhuwat Organizations (POs), will disburse Rs. 80,000 monthly through 1110 loan centers nationwide.
Registering for the Ehsaas Loan Program Online If you’re interested in requesting a loan, you can apply for the Ehsaas Loan Program online via written or oral methods. Once you’ve submitted your request, your poverty level will be verified through the scorecard. After completing your registration as a borrower, you’ll receive an application form and a business plan form. Finally, you’ll need to submit your application and the necessary documents. The 8171 Ehsaas Program has recently announced that the latest installment of Rs. 7000 has been transferred to the accounts of Ahsaas Beneficiaries.
Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan 75000: Online Registration for 2023-2024 Ehsaas Loan Program Online Registration
Are you interested in securing a loan to start your micro-enterprise? The Ehsaas Trust Loan offers an interest-free option for eligible applicants. Here’s what you need to know:
- Loan amount: Up to Rs. 75,000
- Average loan size: Rs. 30,000
- Business advisory services and linkages with MFIs, MFBs & Banks
- Age: Between 18 to 60 years
- Poverty Score Card: 0-40
- National Identity Card: Valid
- Residency: Targeted union council of the district
- Business plan: Economically viable
Funding for the loan comes from Federal & Provincial Governments, with an allocation of Rs. 5 billion in additional funds for FY 2019-20 by the Federal Government. Take advantage of this opportunity to take your business to the next level. Register online now for Ehsaas Loan 75000.
Easily Apply for the Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan Online in 2023 24
The Ehsaas interest-free loan initiative is in full swing and functioning through 22 partner organizations (POs) of Pakistan Poverty Alleviation (PPAF) in rural areas, as well as Akhuwat branch offices in cities and towns through loan centers in 100 districts countrywide. You can check out www.ppaf.org.pk/NPGI.html for information on districts, loan centers, implementing Partner Organizations’ (POs) names, and potential borrowers’ eligibility criteria.
Application Process for PPAF Loan Form: (ehsaas loan program online registration)
- Request for the loan by visiting the loan center (in writing or orally)
- Verification of Poverty Score Card
- Registration as Issuance of Application Forms and Business Plans
- Issuance of Application Forms and Business Plans
- Submission of complete documents by the applicant
Preparing to Apply for Business Ehsaas Program Loan Scheme Online:
- Gather basic information about the business you want to start
- Determine the reasons for starting the business
- Set targets for production and sales
- Develop a marketing strategy
- Identify business expenses
- Estimate the cost to start the business
- Identify potential financial resources
- Estimate potential profits
Beneficiary Appraisal Process for Ehsaas Program Loan Online Application:
- Social Appraisal
- Economic Appraisal
Approval Process for Ahsas Loan Program:
- Review by Loan Center
- Recommendation by Loan Center
- Submission of recommended cases to PO head office
Beneficiary Disbursement for Interest-Free Loan Scheme:
Here are the steps involved in the disbursement process:
- Approval of recommended cases
- Issuance of an order containing names and CNIC of the borrowers or issuance of a PIN for electronic transfer verified by the bank through the original CNIC
- Disbursement at Loan Center