Due to the rising prices of petrol, the Government of Pakistan has started a new program for the poor, Ehsaas Program 786. In which these people get Rs.2000/- per month for petrol. More people enroll in this program to get 2000/- for petrol. BISP students can register for this program to get petrol subsidy.
Check Registration Requirements for Ehsaas Program 786:
If you are registered under Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), you can register for this program by sending a message to Ehsaas Program. After that, you will receive a confirmation message to register in Ehsaas program 786. Government of Pakistan gives this subsidy to all provinces like Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and Sindh. If your monthly income is less than 40000/- then you are eligible for this program.
When you register for this program, you will get 2000/- for petrol. Register for this program by sending your ID card online to Ehsaas Program. If your ID card has expired, you can get it renewed from NADRA. You can get payment from Ehsaas Program Centers.
To Be Eligible for Ehsaas Program 786, Families must Meet the following Criteria:
- The head of the household must be a Pakistani citizen.
- Household income should be below the poverty line.
- A household should not own assets above a certain value.
- Families can apply for the Ehsaas program in two ways:
Online Registration: Families can Register online by Sending their CNIC number to 786.
- In-Person Registration: Families can register in person at any Ehsaas Center.
- How to register in Ehsaas Program 786 through CNIC Online?
- Send your CNIC number without dash to 786 web portal.
- After checking your eligibility, you will receive a confirmation message.
- After registration, you will get 2000/- per month.
How to Check Eligibility for Ehsaas Programme?
The budget of the Government of Pakistan for this program is 28 billion rupees for 14 million people. If you want to check your eligibility, you can send your CNIC number to the 786 web portal to check your eligibility for the program. Recently, many people have said that only women can apply for it and get Rs.2000/-. No, men will apply for it and get 2000/- for petrol subsidy.
Fertilizers are essential substances containing nutrients that farmers apply to the soil s…