Ehsaas Scholarship Program 2023-24
For the first time in the history of Pakistan and in the history of HEC 50000 Need Base, Ehsaas Scholarship Program was announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan Mr. Imran Khan for poor students from middle class families who cannot afford the education expenses and a hostel are not able to pay their fees. In four years, an estimated more than 200,000 students should benefit from the Ehsaas Scholarship Program. ehsaas undergraduate scholarships
Higher education in Pakistan is considered to be the only way out of poverty after doing intermediate. In our country, only 0.4% of children from middle-class families can get admission in higher education institutions, which is less than the national average of 10%. The basic objective of the Ehsaas Scholarship Program is to end the unequal entitlement.
Sign in to Ehsaas Scholarship Pakistan
EHSAS Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2023
HEC has awarded a total of 30,000 undergraduate scholarships in the past 14 years, but currently, about 50,000 students from low-income families receive scholarships across the four provinces (AJK, GILGIT BALTISTAN, Sindh Punjab) every year. To be eligible for the EHSAS Scholarship Programme, a student’s annual family income must be below Rs 45,000. Two hundred thousand students will gain from the program over four years.
The award covers full tuition costs and provides a monthly stipend of 4,000 rupees ($50). This program was expanded to include public universities in the four regions of Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan at a cost of 24 billion euros. On March 2, the Prime Minister will award the first tranche of the 24 billion to bright and meritorious students across Pakistan.
The strategy is to bring young people under the network of higher education and create opportunities to create equal educational opportunities for all. Realizing its reality of having a population of about 220 million of which more than half is university, the priority of the government of Pakistan is to work on such programs to provide access to serve financially and also to encourage equal rights.
Details of Undergraduate Scholarship HEC Ehsaas:
- Degree level: Bachelor’s degree
- Number of scholarships: 50,000 per year
- Scholarship coverage, tuition fees + monthly hostel expenses
- Eligible Nationality: Pakistani
- Year: 2019-2
- Religion: Not Mates.
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 will provide full cost of tuition and annual stipend to Pakistani students.
- Complete tuition fees as per university requirements
- Funding (annual basis).
- Sindh Agricultural University, Thandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration Sukkur
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
- Dawood UET Karachi
- QUEST Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- University of Karachi
- Karachi Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law
- Shahid Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration Karachi
- BBSUTSD) Kairpur Mirs
- Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences, Jamshoro
- Silent Jamshoro
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences
- The Shahid Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Sciences Sakrand
- SMI, Karachi
- University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bitshah
- University of Sindh jamshoro
- Shahid Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
- Paxgyms, Gambat.
- Jina Sindh Medical University Karachi
- Government College University, Hyderabad
- Sheikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
- Government College for Women University, Sialkot.
- Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
- King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College for Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
- National College of the Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University-FSD
- Fatima Jeena Medical University-Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
- University of Narwal
- Fatima Jinnah Women’s University-Rwp
- University of Okara
- Sahiwal University
- University of Gujrat
- University of the Punjab Lahore
- University of Education
- University of Health Sciences, UHS
- University of Sargodha
- PMAS-Arid Agricultural University, Rawalpindi
- GCU, Faisalabad
- GCWU, Faisalabad
- UAF, Faisalabad
- Ghazi University, D G khan
- Muzu, Multan
- Multan University for Women
- MNS UET, Multan
- MNS Agricultural University, Multan
- NFCEIT, Multan
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- Ayub, Bahawalpur
- GSCWU, Bahawalpur
- Cholistan University of Veterinary and Veterinary Sciences, Bahawalpur
- Khwaja Farid University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Women’s University, Rawalpindi
- Mianwali University
- University of Home Economics, Lahore
- FATA University Qohat.
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Women of Mardan University
- UET Mardan
- Women of the University of Swabi
- University of Swabi
- I. M. S. Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- University of Haripur
- Kushal Khan University Cuttack, Karak
- UoT Nowshehra
- Kust Kohat.
- University of Bunner
- Aust Abbottabad
- Kyber Medical Peshawar
- Gomal University
- Shahid Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Senior
- Abdul Wali Khan University
- University of Swat
- University of Malakand
- Lucky Marwat University
- Hazra University Mansehra
- University of Peshawar
- University of Chitral
- University of Science and Technology, Bannu
- Shahid Benazir Bhutto University for Women, Peshawar
- Bacha Khan University
- Air University, Islamabad
- University of Bahria, Islamabad
- Federal University of Arts, Science and Technology Urdu
- Islamic International University (IIII)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- NUML, Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences Rawalpindi
- NUST, Islamabad
- Quaid-e-Azam University
- SZAB Medical University
- Lasbela University of Agriculture Maine and Marine Sciences Uttal.
- Sardar Bahadur Khan University for Women Quetta
- Turbat University
- University of Loralai
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management.
- Bolan University of Medicine and Health Sciences. Quota
- University of Balochistan
- MUST, Mirpur, AJK
- Ajeku, Muzaffarabad
- University for Women, Bagh, AJK
- University of Poonch, Raulakot.
- Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
- Karakorum International University, Giglit.
- Baltistan University.
Non-eligibility criteria for the EHSAS Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 program
- Students admitted to the Self-Financing or Self-Support Program are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Students already receiving scholarships or grants from other sources are not eligible to apply. This program is for regular students only. Distance learning students are not eligible.
- Students taking high-fee evening classes are not eligible.
- Students whose families earn more than 50,000 per month are not eligible.
- Students have land and other ways to make money.
- The monthly consumption of electricity by student families is more than 300 units.
- Children of government employees are not eligible.
How to apply for EHSAS undergraduate scholarships.
- Eligible candidates can apply online at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk/ .
- Set everything correct otherwise your application was rejected.
- The complete application form can be submitted to the appropriate university financial aid office and contact the head of the financial aid office.
- Do not submit the application form directly to the HEC.
After submitting the online application, the applicant is required to take a hard copy of the application form and attach the following supporting documents;
- Copy of applicant’s CNIC / B. form
- Copy of CNIC (Father, Mother/ Guardian)
- Salary Slip / Income Certificate (Father/Guardian, Mother)
- If the guardian of the applicant is on daily wages/shop owner / private job or a laborer with family income below 45,000, income certificate should be attached on cheap stamp paper of Rs.50/-.
- Copies of utility bills for the last six months (electric, gas, phone, water) – (if applicable)
- Copy of tenancy agreement in case of tenancy
- Copies of final payment receipts of applicant and siblings (if applicable)
- Copies of medical bills/expense related documents (if applicable)
- 1 Passport size Photograph of applicant
- 1 photo of house from the outside front.
|Ehsaas Scholarships||official website|