HEC Announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships – Big news and an opportunity for all Pakistanis! On this auspicious occasion of Pakistan’s 75th Independence Day national celebrations, the Prime Minister and the Government of Pakistan have announced 35 MS and 40 Ph.D. scholarships for Azad Kashmir and Pakistani citizens to study in the world’s best and renowned 25 top-ranked universities. What has been reported? All universities are ranked on Times Higher Education (THE) or service quality.
All students will be awarded the scholarship after providing complete and verified proof of admission in selected subjects to the desired universities. The government will bear all expenses only after confirmed admission. Higher Education Commission is inviting applications from students from all over Pakistan to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
The main objective of this HEC scholarship is to recognize the talent in Pakistan. After obtaining degrees in advanced technology and prominent fields, these intellectuals and scholars will prove to be Pakistan’s national strength and asset. They will support the country in entering the new world.
Check the information below for more details on 75 National Top Talent Scholarships and apply.
DETAILS OF HEC Announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships
|Host Organisation:||Higher Education Commission|
|Degree Programs:||Masters and Ph.D|
|Application Deadline||21 March 2023|
- 2 years for MS programme
- 4 years for PhD programme
- The application must be an Azad Kashmiri or Pakistan national
- Confirmed admission to any of the top 25 universities in the world.
- For MS Scholarship: BE/BS/Masters or equivalent in relevant fields with 16 years of education.
- For Ph.D. Scholarship: 18 years of education in MS/MPhil/ME or its equivalent in related fields.
- Top Second Division, Full Academic Career, 3.0/4 or 3.75/5 CGPA in Semester System or First Division in Terminal Degree (Annual Plan).
- Forty years for full-time regular faculty members of public sector degree-granting institutions/colleges/universities and employees of public sector organizations.
- Thirty-five years for everyone else
HEC Announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships
|1||University of Oxford||United Kingdom||1|
|2||California Institute of Technology (Caltech)||United States||2|
|3||Harvard University||United States||2|
|4||Stanford University||United States||4|
|5||University of Cambridge||United Kingdom||5|
|6||Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)||United States||5|
|7||Princeton University||United States||7|
|8||University of California, Berkeley||United States||8|
|9||Yale University||United States||9|
|10||University of Chicago||United States||10|
|11||Columbia University||United States||11|
|12||Imperial College London||United Kingdom||12|
|13||Johns Hopkins University||United States||13|
|14||University of Pennsylvania||United States||13|
|15||Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule (ETH) Zurich||Switzerland||15|
|16||Peking University China 16||China||16|
|18||University of Toronto||Canada||18|
|19||University College London (UCL)||United Kingdom||18|
|20||University of California, Los Angeles||United States||20|
|21||National University of Singapore||Singapore||21|
|22||Cornell University||United States||22|
|23||Duke University||United States||23|
|24||University of Michigan-Ann Arbor||United States||24|
|25||Northwestern University||United States||24|
75 The application deadline for the National Top Scholarship Program is 21 March 2023.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship? (HEC Announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships)
- Apply online at HECE Portal: https://eportal.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants must have confirmed admission to one of the 25 top-ranked universities.
- Applicants must return to Pakistan after completion of their degree.
- Selected candidates will have to sign an agreement with the Higher Education Commission to serve three years in the MS program and five years in the PhD program
HEC Announces 75 National Top Talent Scholarships For more details contact:
- Tel: 051-111-119-432
- URL: https://onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk