The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) introduced the “Qaumi Tasdeeq-o-Tajdeed Campaign” (QTTC), which officially verifies your family members. This beneficial service has made the process very easy for Pakistanis and even saved a lot of time and energy. Without further ado, let’s jump right into how to check the NADRA family tree:
Also Check Other articles link https://pakstudentportal.com/sehat-card-registration/
How to Check NADRA Family Tree via SMS
- If you have a registered mobile phone number, all you have to do is
- Open the SMS app on your phone.
- Enter your 13 digit CNIC number without a space in the text field.
- Send to 8009.
You will receive information about your family members via SMS. If any information is incorrect, please write “1” in response to inform NADRA. A representative will contact you at the Islamabad Helpline 051-2778009. If all information received is correct, write “2” to inform NADRA.
|1||Open the SMS app on your phone|
|2||Enter your 13 digit CNIC number without a space in the text field|
|3||Send to 8009|
|4||You will receive information about your family members via SMS|
|5||If any information is incorrect, write “1” in response to inform NADRA.|
|6||A representative will contact you at the Islamabad Helpline 051-2778009.|
|7||If all information received is correct, write “2” to inform|
It is important to register SMS with NADRA from the same mobile number that was provided at the NADRA Registration Center when processing ID or B-Form if you are interested in verification and renewal services. Visit any NADRA center if your mobile phone number is not registered with NADRA. You will not need to pay any money. [ NEW UPDATE ]
How to Check NADRA Family Tree Online 2023
- Go to the official website of NADRA: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- Register or login to your account.
- Click New Application.
- “Issuance of an identification document” should be chosen (CNIC NICOP FRC POC)
- Then select “Certificate of Family Registration”.
- Click Launch Application.
- Enter your ID number.
- Upload your photo.
- Select your family tree and click Save.
- Now, enter each member of your family’s ID card one at a time.
- Choose how each member relates to you.
- Enter their ID number.
- Then click “ADD MEMBER”.
- Click Verify My Family after you’re done.
- You will see green checkmarks if the list is validated correctly.
NEW UPDATE How to Get the NADRA Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
|1||Gather the required documents|
|2||Visit a NADRA office|
|3||Fill out the application form for the FRC|
|4||Provide the required documents and information|
|5||Pay the fee for the FRC|
|6||Wait for processing|
|7||Receive the FRC|
Here is a brief description of each step:
- Gather the required documents: To obtain an FRC, you need to have a valid CNIC (computerized national identity card) and the CNICs of all the family members who will be listed on the FRC.
- Visit a NADRA office: You need to visit a NADRA office to apply for the FRC. You can find a list of NADRA offices on their official website (https://id.nadra.gov.pk/).
- Fill out the application form for the FRC: At the NADRA office, you need to fill out the application form for the FRC. The form will ask for basic information about your family, including names, dates of birth, and addresses.
- Provide the required documents and information: You need to provide the required documents, including your CNIC and the CNICs of all the family members who will be listed on the FRC, along with the information you entered on the application form.
- Pay the fee for the FRC: There is a fee for the FRC, which you need to pay at the NADRA office. The fee amount may vary depending on the office location and other factors.
- Wait for processing: After you submit your application, NADRA will process it. The processing time may vary, but it usually takes several days.
- Receive the FRC: Once your application has been processed and approved, NADRA will issue your FRC. You can either pick it up at the NADRA office or have it delivered to your home, depending on the office’s policy.
It is important to note that the process and requirements for obtaining an FRC may vary depending on the location and office, so it is best to check with the nearest NADRA office for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
You can also apply for a Family Registration Certificate (FRC). This will give you all the details about your family tree. You can apply for an FRC by visiting the NADRA registration center or through the Pakistan ID website. Blogger Blogs
What is NADRA’s family tree verification service?
NADRA’s family tree verification service is an official service offered by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) that allows you to verify the family members listed on your CNIC (computerized national identity card).
How can I check my family tree through NADRA online?
To check your family tree through NADRA online, you need to go to the NADRA official website (https://id.nadra.gov.pk/), click on the “Verification” tab, select the “Family Verification” option, and enter the required information, including your CNIC number, name, and father’s name. If the information is correct, NADRA will display your family tree.
Is the family tree information displayed by NADRA complete and up-to-date?
The information displayed by NADRA is based on the information that has been registered with them, so it may not be complete or up-to-date. If you need to update or correct your information, you can visit a NADRA office in person or contact them for assistance.
Is checking my family tree through NADRA a secure process?
NADRA has implemented various security measures to ensure the protection of personal information. However, it is always advisable to be careful when sharing personal information online and to make sure to use a secure connection when accessing NADRA’s website.
Is there a fee for checking my family tree through NADRA?
NADRA does not charge a fee for verifying your family tree. However, you may need to pay a fee for any updates or corrections to your information.
By providing answers to common questions related to the keyword “how to check family tree NADRA”, you can provide valuable information to your audience and improve their understanding of the process.