Scholarships for Pakistani students: Good News for Citizens of Pakistan Higher Education Commission has recently announced scholarships for China—the latest Undergraduate, Undergraduate, and Ph.D. Scholarships are available—Degree programs.
Along with the education cooperation between Pakistan and China, the Chinese government has announced scholarships for citizens of Pakistan. The scholarship is available in many universities in China. The Higher Education Commission is the nominating agency for these scholarships.
The Chinese Government scholarships are offered for the academic year 2023-24. All students seeking scholarship opportunities in China are encouraged to go through this post and apply.
Science, History Literature Engineering, Economics, Legal Studies, Agriculture, Medicine, Management Education, Philosophy Fine Arts are some academic subjects offered by Chinese universities. The application process is through the HEC official portal; all candidates must submit their online application before Thursday, 15 December 2022.
HEC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023 Details About
|Host country: China||China|
|Program Coverage: ||Fully Funded|
|Degree Level:||Bachelors, Masters and PhD|
|Application Deadline:||Bachelors, Masters, and PhD|
Degree programs available
|Categories||Major Studies||Chinese Language (Preliminary Study Year*)|
|graduate students 4-5 1-2||4-5||1-2|
Eligibility criteria: scholarships for Pakistani students
- All Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply for HEC Chinese Scholarship
- Candidates should be in good health
- Applicants with an incomplete degree are not qualified to apply
- Candidates applying for Bachelor’s program must have a high school degree
- Candidates for master’s degree programs must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- For the Ph.D. program, candidates must have a master’s degree
- Candidates must meet the application requirement set out on the China Scholarship Council website
- Candidates should fulfill the required eligibility criteria of the university applied for
- No further scholarships should have been awarded to the candidates.
- All candidates need to provide HAT or USAT scores
- To apply, candidates must have at least 50 in HAT.
- Tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Administration costs
For undergraduate students: CNY 2,500 per month (minimum)
For Masters students: CNY 3,000 per month (minimum)
PH.D. Students for: CNY 3,500 per month (minimum)
- Applicant and father CNIC copies
- copy of domicile
- Copy of HEC submitted application form
- All education degrees and transcript copies
- Chinese online application form
- copy of passport
- Two recommendation letters
- objective condition
- Passport Size Photo (2x)
- non-criminal record
- Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2022 Fully Funded
- Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2022
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Undergraduate Pakistani Students
- Fully Funded Scholarships for Pakistani Students
- Scholarships for Undergraduate Pakistani Students
- UK Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2022
- Undergraduate Scholarships for Pakistani Students 2022
- Scholarships for Pakistani Students in the UK
The last date to apply for the HEC Chinese Scholarship is 15 December 2022.
How to Apply?
The application process to apply for Chinese Scholarships for Pakistani Citizens is online; if you are interested in this scholarship program, check out the detailed information in the official link below and use.